Thursday, September 17, 2015

Review of Bath Toy Organizer with Four Sea Squirt

This is perfect for keeping your child's bath toys safe for them to play with. Leaving water in or on bath toys can create mold and mildew. This bath net does seem to be very well made. It is sewn together very well with no loose strings or places that appear as if they would rip easily. The mess this is made from is spaced perfectly apart so that it will hold the toys, but will allow the water to drain, which prevents mold and mildew from growing. The suction cups do seem to be very strong and have a nice hold onto the bath tub. I have filled this up with bath toys, and it still stayed stuck to the wall. It also comes with four squirt toys as well. This is perfect for a baby shower, birthday present, or just because you want/need one. I would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Bath toy link


No comments:

Post a Comment