Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Review of Vanilla Bean Powder

I love the taste that this Vanilla Bean powder has. It does have a small aroma, but is not an over powering vanilla smell. It is perfect for adding to a cup of coffee. (I add half a teaspoon). It adds a nice light taste to the coffee, but does not take over. This can also be used for baking, I have made cookies with it and they are to die for. I googled a recipe, which used this instead of sugar. It is a dark brown color, which threw me off since everything you see vanilla is white. This can be used in multiple different things, all of which this is such to add a nice taste. I would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Vanilla bean powder link







Reference ID code pm9ada1e20aaf877196658f9a6b050c46d

No comments:

Post a Comment