Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Review of Cozyna Coffee Grinder

This has a very nice stylish slim look, which goes perfect with our kitchen. It is made from stainless steel, and seems to be high quality. This does seem to be very well made and durable, as I am clumsy and have dropped it a few times, and it still works perfectly. This is very easy to use. The top opens up very easily for you to add your coffee. Then you attach the handle, and start to grind. I have not had any problems with it not wanting to grind or with it getting clogged up. It does have small see through area which allows you to see how much coffee you have. The bottom opens up and allows you to remove the ground coffee. The coffee is perfectly ground every time I have used this. I have not had a problem with chucks being left or it not being ground as much as I would like. This is something I would recommend because it does an excellent job at grinding, is very well made, and is compact. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Coffee grinder link


No comments:

Post a Comment