Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Review of AGE DEFYING MOISTURIZING SUNSCREEN

The first thing I noticed about the sunscreen was the amazing smell. This is fast absorbing, and does not leave your skin feeling sticky, oily or greasy. There is no white marks or residue left on the skin. I love the fact that this does not contain harsh chemicals or dyes, and can be used on everyone in my family including my son who has very sensitive skin. He has had no reactions at all after I applied it to him. I did not have a problem with this running if we started to sweat. It is a light sunscreen meaning it does not weigh your skin down. I have been using this for around a month, and had no problems with it at all. It protects us from sunburn and does not make us feel nasty after using it. This is something I would recommend. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Sunscreen link



No comments:

Post a Comment