Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Review of Uggly's Pet Dump Container.

I will never understand what the big fad is with Ugglys pet shop creatures, as they are ugly and gross looking, but my daughter is obsessed with them. These trash cans are the perfect place to store the little creatures, and with now gross looking they are seem fit. (HAHA) These are made from plastic, and kind of feel like a real trash can. The lid does pop off and on, but provides a secure hold so that the toys will not pour out. These do actually hold quite a bit of the Ugglys which is wonderful. These do seem to be well made and durable. as my children can be a bit rough at times and these are still standing strong. I am more than pleased at how well these worked and I would recommend them. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Pet dumpster link



No comments:

Post a Comment