Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Review of Unisex Suspenders & Bowtie Set

These are by far the cutest thing I have seen. They do seem to both be very well and and sewn together quite well. I did not notice any loose strings or places that appear as if they would come apart easily. The color is beautiful and really stands out. These would be perfect for a wedding, dance, the office, or maybe even a costume. The clamps on the suspenders are attached very well. They are strong and sturdy, and provide a secure hold. Both the suspenders and the bow tie are comfortable to wear, lightweight and breathable. There are many different colors to choose from so there is one for everyone. I would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Bow tie set link


No comments:

Post a Comment