Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Review of 2-pc Kitchen Spatula Set

I want to start off by saying I love, love, love these spatulas. I have been on the lookout for a new one since my old one was kind of "floppy". These seem to be extremely well made as well as durable. They are thick and sturdy. I have used them for cooking fries, getting pizza off a pan, making grilled cheese, eggs, etc and not had a single problem from them. You get one that has a flat bottom and one that has slits cut in it. Both of which work amazingly. These fit comfortably in my hand and are easy to use. They can be hand washed as well as cleaned in a dishwasher (I have done both) without messing them up. I have used with both non stick as well as regular pans and had no problems using with either. One of my favorite parts of these spatulas is the fact that they work kind of like a scoop (the design of them) which if you are like me and like to cook and do it often, makes it so much easier to use. I have also not had any problems with any of the food I have used these for falling off because of the way they are designed. Overall, these are must have kitchen tools. They are very well made, extremely durable, and make cooking so much easier. I have included the link as well as some photos if you would like to try these out for yourself.

Spatula link



No comments:

Post a Comment