Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Review of Ancord Small Bluetooth Speaker

When this first arrived I was amazed at how small it truly is. It can fit in the palm of my hand. This makes it the perfect size for a bag, purse, pocket, or any small space. Storing this speaker when not in use is equally as simple since it is so small it does not take up any room. The next part of this speaker that blew me away is how loud it is. They say big things come in small packages and this speaker is proof of that. The sound quality is perfect. I have had no problems with static or muffled sounds. It connects easily with other bluetooth devices (I have tried two cell phones as well as my tablet), I have had no problems with it disconnecting by itself or with it not wanting to pair with any of my devices. It does seem to be both well made as well as durable. It does charge via micro usb (which is included) and has a charge time or one and a half to two hours (of playing time) before it will need to be recharged. You can also still use it while it is charging if you chose to. Overall I am very impressed with how nice this is and with the sound and loudness of this. I have included a short clip of me first opening it so you can see how it is packaged and what it looks like as well as a few photos. I have also included the link so you can check this out for yourself.

Speaker Link




No comments:

Post a Comment