Friday, December 8, 2017

Review of Colorful Chinese Paper Lanterns (10) Mixed Pack

We got these to release at my niece's birthday party. They do come packaged perfectly. They were easy to take out of the packaging Which was nice because I have bought similar (different seller) and the ripped while trying to remove them.  These are super easy to assemble and you can do it fairly quickly.  The listing says multicolored, so I thought I would get an arrangement of colors, however, I only received the color red. Not a big deal to me as they still worked perfectly, but if you are wanting different colors this may be a problem for you. They are also quite large, which was something I liked. Once you release them, they do go up in the air rather quickly. The listing does say that these are bio-degradable as well, which is great since once they are released you probably won't find them again. Over all, these are perfect for weddings, birthday parties, or any other event you may have. I would just be careful with the colors. I have included a link so that you can check these out for yourself.  I have also included a photo of what they look like right out of the box, but I forgot to take one once we released them.


Lantern link


No comments:

Post a Comment