Friday, December 1, 2017

Review of 144PCS Assorted Christmas Temporary Tattoos

This is a perfect stocking stuffer! You get 144 Christmas tattoos (6 pages but they are repeats) of tattoos. There is twenty four different tattoos. I have had no problem with putting them on my children or taking them off. They are vert simple to apply. They tear apart easily so that you can give them as gifts or make them stocking stuffers. I am going to pass them out at my daughter's school Christmas breakfast. For as many as you get, these are priced at a steal. The colors are bright and bold and the images are clear to see. I have bought temporary tattoos that were blurry but these are not at all. They can be applied anywhere you or your child would like them. My son has sensitive skin but he has had no kind of reaction from putting these on his skin or with me taking them off. To remove these tattoos I just use baby oil on a rag and gently wipe until the tattoo is gone then wipe with water. Overall I think these are super cute and perfect for Christmas. I have included the link and some photos of the tattoos so you can check these out for yourself.

Tattoo link



No comments:

Post a Comment