Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Review of Fitness Tracker HR

I have been trying to workout and get into shape, so I have been on the look out for a decent quality tracker that could keep up with my steps as well as monitor my heart rate (I have an irregular heartbeat) but the only ones I could find cost anywhere from $60 to $200 and that just wasn't in my price range. After a few searches I found this one on amazon and decided to give it a try. I must say I am incredibly impressed at how much it can do and how nice it really is. It is very simple to connect via bluetooth to your phone, which is also how you can keep track of your information. The app needed to very easy find as well as install on any device. Setting the tracker up took no time at all. I have tried every feature this tracker is suppose to have, and have not found one that it could not do. It is water proof and I have tested this by getting in the shower with it on as well as washing dishes. The watch still works perfectly. It does display the time and date which is the first "screen" to come up when you tap it. It takes about an hour for it to be fully charged but took around four days to become completely dead. To charge simply pop off one side of the watch band and you will see the usb charger. I like this because you do not have to have and keep up with a cord simply place the watch itself on the charger. You will tell you when you have a call or text. I like this feature because I do not keep my phone in my hand all the time and most of the time it is on vibrate so I never know when someone is trying to get in touch with me. You do have to keep the phone and watch within bluetooth range of course in order for it to work. The sleep tracker is one of my favorite feature. It tells me times and quality of  my sleep. It also keeps up with your step count. I have tested this by counting myself how many steps I took to my mail box and back then checking the watch and it was the same number. The band itself fits securely around your wrist and is an actual watch band not one of those snap bands. My old one was like that and if you barely bumped it it would pop open and fall off. This does seem to be very well made as well as durable. Over all I am highly impressed at how nice it is, how well it works, and the price. I have included a few photos as well as the link so that you can check it out for yourself.
Tracker link




No comments:

Post a Comment