Monday, December 18, 2017

Review of CacheAlaska - Slouchy Beanie

I got this for my husband who works outside all day. He was in need of a warm hat, and I fell in love with the design of this one. It does seem to be very well made as well as durable. I have not noticed any loose strings or places that appear as if they would rip or tear easily. It was very easy to clean.  He said it fits comfortably and that it does keep his head and ears warm. It is made from high quality materials and does not make your head itchy or sweat. As for the slouchy part, it's not a super slouchy one, but it does what a hat is suppose to do.  I personally think for the price it is and how nice it this is a winter must have. I have included a photo of the hat as well as the link for you to check it out for yourself. #CacheAlaska #Beanie #AlaskaStyle

Beanie link





No comments:

Post a Comment