Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Review of Smart Dyer Balls - Hand Made and all Natural

My son has extremely sensitive skin. We had to switch to expensive dryer sheets that were all natural just so he would not break out when we put his clothing on. I have been looking for a better solution and then I found these. These are perfect for any type of clothing. They do not product lint. These do lower your drying time, I have noticed it lowered mine by about twenty minutes. Clothing and towels do seem softer then they would when using dryer sheets. These do not beat around in your dryer. It does reduce static. These are made for natural wool, so I can use them on all of our clothes and my son does not have a reaction. These work very well, and have saved us a great deal of money. I would recommend them. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Dryer ball link

No comments:

Post a Comment