Monday, October 5, 2015

Review of [5-pack] Crafts Pom Poms/ Tissue Paper Flowers

These are beautiful. I wanted these to hang up in my daughter's room for decoration. These do come in three different colors bright pink, light pink, and orange. They are also different sizes. Now I will say this you need to follow the directions closely as one of mine I messed up completely, but after re-reading the directions, it only took me about ten minutes to finish the rest of them. These do open up to make very pretty flower pompoms. I would recommend hanging them high since they are made from a thin paper, and smaller kids would tear these to pieces. These do look better the slower you do them, as they are delicate and do require you to pay attention to what you are doing. These are priced perfectly and would be great for any occasion or like I used them, for my daughter's room. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts. I have included the link to the item as well.

Pom-pom link


No comments:

Post a Comment