Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Review of BLAGOO Dinosaur Toys with Moving Parts

My five year old daughter is obsessed with dinosaurs so when I seen these I knew she had to have them. They are a decent size (As you can see from the photos). I am guessing they are five or six inches tall. They are made from plastic, which is soft but firm at the same time. They do seem to be both well made as well as durable. What I was the most impressed with and what my daughter's favorite part about the dinosaurs is the fact that they move. You can move their legs, heads, arms, and wings. It is a little tough at first to move them but after a few times they move with ease. This was not a big deal to me since I figured with them being brand new they would be a little stiff. We have had no problems with any of the move able parts not moving or not staying where my daughter put them. We have also not had any problems with any of the pieces falling off.  They are the perfect size for her to carry around, which she does, and are very easy to clean. Simply get a damp wash cloth as wipe away any dirt or sticky mess. I was also impressed with the way the dinosaurs were packaged. They came in a very cute box with scenery in the background. Overall, I am very pleased and my daughter loves them. I have included the link as well as photos.

Dinosaur link





No comments:

Post a Comment