Wednesday, October 5, 2016

BINGONE NOHOO Kids Shoulder Bag 3D Cartoon Zoo Animal Blue Dinosaur

My daughter loves this back pack. She is obsessed with dinosaurs so when I seen this I knew she had to have it. It does seem to be very well made as well as durable. It does adjust enough that I can wear it and she can, both of which is comfortable to wear. It is lightweight and seems to be made from high quality materials. The colors are bright and bold. They really stand out. The spikes are made from a soft stuffed material so they can not hurt your child. I think the price point is set fairly as this is really nice. The only thing I do not like about it is that the green part would be better if it was a hard shell in stead of made like the rest of the bag. I think this would help to "puff" out the bag and make it look a little better. Other than that this is really nice. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
Dino Back pack link

No comments:

Post a Comment