Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Review of Bravolink Fetish Bed Restraint Kit with Hand Cuffs Ankle Cuff Bondage

If you like to add a little spice to your bedroom, or just want to try something new, this set is a lot of fun. They do seem to be able to adjust enough to fit from a king size bed to a full or twin. The straps do appear to be very well made as well as durable. They are sturdy as well. These do have what feels like a fleece lining in them, which makes them very comfortable to wear. I have not had any problems with them scratching me or leaving any kind of bruising. The only thing that I think could use a little improvement is that if, In the heat of the moment, you jerk your arm or leg the straps come a little looser and that kinda ruins the fun. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
Restraint link

No comments:

Post a Comment