Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Review of VTIN Mini Bluetooth Headset, Bluetooth 4.0 In-ear Earpiece

This is a super cute little Bluetooth ear piece. It is small and compact, which I personally love. It can easily fit in a pocket or purse when not in use. It does seem to be very well made as well as durable. I have had no problems with putting it on or taking it off my ear. It is comfortable to wear even for long periods of time. The sound quality is amazing. I have had no problems with cutting in or out, not being able to hear the person or them hear me, or any kind of static. It easily connects to my phone. I have had no problems with it not connecting or disconnecting. It is rechargeable as well. I love this and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
Bluetooth link

No comments:

Post a Comment