Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Review of Coresmo 28 LED Solar Lights Motion Sensor Outdoor Light Waterproof

I got this to put on the side of our house where the second set of steps are. The porch light does not reach that area, and at night it can get really dark. I am impressed at how bright it is and how much area it does light up. It is waterproof, which I have tested by leaving the light out in a really heavy rain. The light still worked perfectly afterwards. It does come on when it starts to get dark. It comes with a rechargeable (by the sun) battery. This does have a motion sensor setting, which is the setting I love. The light stays on dim until something sets off the sensor then it gets bright, super bright. This light was super easy to hang up and does the job perfectly. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
Solar light

No comments:

Post a Comment