Sunday, October 2, 2016

Review of Kuuk Fridge Freezer Stackable Storage Boxes

When we bought our new fridge, we realized it has a lot of open space. I found this and decided to get it. We have some storage room in the fridge itself, but this filled in the extra room and also gave me more places to put things. This does seem to be very well made as well as durable. It does sit sturdily. It is just like the drawers in the bottom of your fridge, even have a shelf on top. They do have handles on the side which makes it easier to pick up and to move. These are super easy to clean and can be washed in the dishwasher. Overall these are really nice and do come in handy. They would be great for holiday when you have tons of food. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Storage box link

No comments:

Post a Comment