Monday, October 3, 2016

Review of Waterless Car Wash & Wax

Having a gravel driveway has it perks and downfalls. One of the downfalls is that your car will never stay clean. We take our car to the car wash once a week to "give it a bath", but that gets pricey. I saw this and decided to give it a try. I have to say I am quite impressed with how easy it is to use and how well it works. You will need to follow the directions so that everything is mixed correctly, but it is not hard to do at all. The wash did leave my car shiny and clean. The wax even helped to fill in some of the top coat. Neither product left any kind of residue on my car nor did it affect the paint in any way. The wax did not make my car sticky either which was a problem I have had in the past with waxes. Over all I am extremely happy with how well this works and how easy it is to use. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.
Car wash link

No comments:

Post a Comment