Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Review of - K-POP Black Auto Open/Close Umbrellas

If you are an on the go mommy like I am, this umbrella is a life saver. I hate having to run errands when it is raining outside because I end up getting soaking wet trying to get the kids in and out of the car. With this umbrella all I have to do it unstrap the strap which keeps it closed and compacted, and press the up arrow. The umbrella will shoot open. Then after getting everyone in the car and buckled up, I simply have to press the down arrow then push the umbrella into the locking position. It makes running errands so much easier with two small kids and keeps me from getting drenched. The umbrella does seem to be very well made as well as durable. I have had no problems with getting it to open or close. It compacts pretty small which makes it easy for me to keep in my car. Overall I am more than happy with how nice this is and how easy it is to use. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
Umbrella link

No comments:

Post a Comment