Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Review of BabySoft Baby Hair Brush Set

I got this to use on both my two year old sons hair and my four year old daughters hair. It works perfectly on my son's hair, but my daughter has extremely curly hair and the brush tends to get stuck. The brush with the harder bristles done okay at getting the knots out, but would pull her head and hurt her. The other brush just did not work at all in her hair. They are small enough that a child can hold and use these with no problem. They do seem to be very well made and durable. These brushes would be perfect for a baby or smaller child's hair. I really love these brushes, I just wish they worked the way I needed them to in my daughter hair. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts.
Baby brush link

No comments:

Post a Comment