Friday, November 3, 2017

Review of 6-in-1 Outdoor Exploration Kit

I got this for my three year old son, and he loves it. My daughter recently started school and now my son gets lonely when she is gone, so I thought this would be something fun for us to do together until time to pick her up. I have to say I am impressed at how nice this really is. This set includes a magnifying glass, a whistle, a compass, binoculars, flash light, and a carrying case/bag for everything to go in when you are finished. It also makes it easier to keep up with everything. It was a nice surprised when I saw that the flashlight did come with batteries. Normally that is something I always need with new toys but never have. I LOVED the fact that the whistle was not loud. We have had whistles before that went straight in the trash as they were super loud and after an hour of hearing them I had to get rid of them. Lastly I liked that everything came in its on little box. We saved ours so that we could put it all back when we were finished. Everything does seem very well made as well as durable. I'm sure if you have a small son you know that normally toys don't last long since little boys can play rough but this kit is still standing up even after taking a beating from him. Overall I am highly pleased with this.
#MiniExplorer

I have included both a photo and the link so you can check this out for yourself.

Exploration Kit link



No comments:

Post a Comment