Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Review of Happy Birthday Banner - Pokemon Style

My children are obsessed with pokemon so I thought this would be perfect to use for both of their birthday parties. This is a super cute do it yourself banner, with everything you need included. There are two thick black ribbon feeling strings to hang the letters on along with all the letters. The letters are made from paper but they are thick and seem to be well made.n The letters are easy to thread through and the banner is very easy to hang. We had no problems with any of the letter ripping off or falling off and the banner stayed put where we hung it.  The colors are bright and bold and the overall design is extremely well printed (not blurry). Overall I am very pleased with how nice this is and both of my children loved it. I have included the link so you can check it out for yourself as well as a photo of all the pieces.

Banner link


No comments:

Post a Comment