Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Review of BESTRUNNER External Disc Optical Drive

I recently bought a laptop when it was on sale not thinking that it did not have a dvd/cd drive. I put my children's photos on a dvd as a back up so this was an important feature I needed. I seen this one on amazon and thought the price was a steal. You will need a computer with a USB drive as that is how it plugs in. I have windows 10 and it works perfectly fine with it. I have had no problems with it not wanting to read a disc or with it not burning on. It does not get hot when in use. It is super slim and does not take up much room. It has rubber feet which help it stay in place. What I loved about this drive was the fact that it does not have a tray. You put the disc into a slot on the front. This does seem to be very well made as well as durable. It is small enough to fit easily into a computer bag and not take up much room. Over all I am very pleased with how nice this is. I have included a link and photo as well so that you can check this out for yourself.

Drive link



No comments:

Post a Comment