Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Review of Albrillo E12 LED Bulb

I have used these in a lamp as well as in the lights above my bathroom sink. I had no problems with them not fitting or with them falling out (yes I have had that problem with candelabra bulbs before.) They do seem to be both well made as well as durable. I am impressed with how bright they are. They are not dimmable, but that was not a problem with me as they worked perfectly for what I needed them for. I have also noticed that they seem to work better than the old ones I was using, which were bought off amazon as well. Over all, I am highly impressed with how nice these are and how bright they are. I would highly recommend trying these out.



I have included the link if you would like to check it out for yourself.
Bulbs link



No comments:

Post a Comment