Monday, November 20, 2017

Review of Micro USB Cable BlitzWolf 8.3ft Braided Android Charger Cable

We use our phones a lot from playing games to checking emails. Having a charge that not only works well but chargers our phones faster is a must have. This does feel heavy duty and seems to be both well made as well as durable. We have had no problems with it charging our phones nor with it transferring data. I have transferred photos from my phone to my computer using this cord with no problems at all. It does come with a velcro strap that makes storing easier and also helps to keep it neat. It is longer which makes it perfect for charging in the car and for using while charging since all of our plug in are really low to the ground. This cord fit both of our phones perfectly as well as my tablet (all android). We have had no problems with it falling out or not wanting to charge and of our devices. Overall, I am very pleased with how nice this is, how well it works, and how nicely made it is. I have included the link so that you can check this out for yourself.

Charger cable link

No comments:

Post a Comment