Monday, November 20, 2017

Review of ONCHOICE 32G Crystal Flash Drive

I love how unique and different this flash drive is. I have filled it to the full 32 gigs and had no problem with it not working. It does not get hot while using even if you use it for a long period of time. It is suppose to be water proof, however, I have not tested that part. It does light up when you plug it in, which I personally like. It is made from glass. I liked this because it makes it look expensive even though it is really affordable. It does seem to have a really fast transfer speed, which was another plus for me. It is a little bit heavier than a normal zip drive but that is because it of course it is made from glass. This is not heavy though. It is smaller so it can fit easily into a pocket or bag and not take up any room. It does seem to be both well made as well as durable. Overall, I am pleasantly surprised at how nice this is and how well it works. I have included the link as well if you would like to check this out for yourself.

Flash drive link

No comments:

Post a Comment