Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Review of INNX Quilted Microfiber Suede Canine Sofa/Couch Covers


Recently We bought a new couch. Having two children and two dogs plus a cat in the house, food, drinks, and fur get on everything. We wanted something that would protect the couch, but would also be stylish and comfortable. When I seen this one I fell in love. It matches the color of our couch and is extremely comfortable to sit and lay on. It does have foam feeling bars that you can push in between the cushions to keep it it place, which I personally loved. I did not notice any spots that appear as if they would rip or tear easily. I have had no problems with it coming undone or with it slipping off. It is easy to clean the fur off of, which was another huge plus for me. Overall, I love this cover and would recommend it. I have included the link and a photo.

Cover link
#SOFAPROTECTOR #LOVESEATPROTECTOR #CHAIRPROTECTOR


No comments:

Post a Comment