Monday, October 5, 2015

Review of 12 Pcs Tip Darts for Beginners.

I was quite impressed with how well made these are. They are the same quality as professional style darts, just don't cost you what they would. This is a set of twelve with four different types of flags. It is easy to apply the flags to the ends by simply sliding them into the pre-cut grooves. I have had no problem with them falling out or coming loose while playing with them. The ends are very sharp, but arrive with plastic caps on them to help prevent you from injuring yourself. I have had no problems with the ends breaking or falling off when they hit the board, and these do stick in very well. These are super nice and I would recommend them. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Dart link


No comments:

Post a Comment