Monday, October 5, 2015

Review of Chalkmaster Ultimate 18 Color Chalk Marker Set.

My daughter loves these. You can draw on whiteboards, blackboards, windows, mirrors, the fridge, anything that is not porous. These do glide over the item you are writing on with ease. Each marker's tip can be pulled out and switched around making them fine point or or more of a flat tip. The flat tip (chisel) can be used for "fancy" writing or for coloring in an area, while the fine point can be used for writing or drawing. This is a nice selection of colors, each of which is very bright and bold. These do not create the mess as regular chalk does. There is no dust at all. These can be wiped off of whatever you drew on with a warm wet rag. These are perfect for any occasion, for showing team spirit, or if you are like me and have children, a great way to entertain them when it rains for a week straight! I would recommend these. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.  I have included the link as well.

Chalk marker link


No comments:

Post a Comment