Monday, October 5, 2015

Review of Moisture Sensor Meter, Soil Water Monitor.

This is perfect for house plants. I do not have a "green thumb" so I tend to kill every plant I have buy over watering it. This is so simple to use, and comes in handy. I took this straight from the box and stuck it in the soil around my aloe vera plant. It immediately began reading. The first day the soil was in the wet  region, the next it was in the middle zone. I have tested this when I knew the soil was try just to see if it was accurate, and I am happy to say it is. I have gotten a correct reading every single time I have used this. This does seem to be very well made and durable. I love how simple it is to use. I am more than happy with the results I have seen as well as how well this works. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Soil monitor link





No comments:

Post a Comment