Monday, October 5, 2015

Review of Bottle of Royal Locks Curly Hair Cream

I am amazed at how well this works. My daughter has very curly hair. I have tried this on her and it worked perfectly. Her hair is wild, crazy, and all of the place when she first wakes up, but after using this there is no frizz and her curls are calmed down. This is a light weight gel. It does not make her hair oily, greasy, or sticky, nor does it leave white flakes in her hair when dried. This does have a strong hold which is perfect for her hair. It has a wonderful smell that does stay on your hair until you wash it out. This is a "little is more" type of product meaning you do not need to use a lot for it to work perfectly. I am more than pleased with how well this works and would highly recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

curl cream link




No comments:

Post a Comment