Monday, October 5, 2015

Review of Best Portable Bluetooth Outdoor/Waterproof Speaker

I want to say I was quite impressed with this speaker. It has great sound quality, and bass that is amazing. This is loud when turned all the way up, which is perfect. I don't have to stand right next to it to still be able to hear the music. I love the fact that the back of the speaker is not cover the way most others are. This actually makes the speaker sound louder. It also can be connected via audio cord (which is provided) directly to your phone if you don't have bluetooth. I have had no problems with this cutting in or out nor with static. It connects to my phone perfectly every time. I have had no problems with it losing connection or not connecting at all. This is water resistant which makes it great for taking to the lake or beach with you. This speaker is very well made and quite durable. I have dropped it a few times on accident, and it still works just as great as it did when I first got it. It does have a nice silicone feeling wrist strap which is strong and very well attached to the speaker. This is a wonderful, powerful speaker and I would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Speaker link

No comments:

Post a Comment