Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Review of Rodent Trap - No Kill, Humane (2-pack)

The main reason I wanted this was because I have two small children and an inside cat, therefore I can not use poison, glue traps, or snap shut traps to catch intruders. I hate snap shut traps anyways because I always tend to pinch me finger, and that hurts.These are a humane way to catch and release small rodents such as mice, squirrels, chipmunks, etc. This is made in the USA and seems to be durable. This is very sturdy and can be sat anywhere to catch the little pests. It is easy to bait. You can use peanut butter or cheese and they will work perfectly. This is reusable, and since there is no blood or anything nasty on them, have an easy clean up. This does seem to be durable as well. The "door" works perfectly opening and closing. I am very pleased with how well made this is and how easy it is to make work. I would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well as a few photos.

Trap link




No comments:

Post a Comment