Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Review of Advanced Color Care System (3 Hair Treatments).

This review is going to be a little different. I am going to do the shampoo, then conditioner, then hair mask.

I love the way this makes my hair feel. This does not lather the same way regular shampoos do, but personally I think it is because this is better than most others. This does have an amazing scent that does linger on your hair once it is washed out. It leaves your hair feeling soft, makes it shine, makes it feel lightweight, and also makes it manageable. I have wavy hair that has a mind of its own, but since using this it has became easier to style and also to blow dry. Since this is sulfate free, it does not remove your natural oils in your hair, which keep your hair healthy. I am happy with how well this works, and the condition it leaves my hair in. For that reason, I would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
I normally do not use conditioner but once a week because it makes my hair feel greasy and oily. However that is not the case with this one. This does have an amazing smell which lingers on your hair even after you have dried it. This does leave your hair feeling lightweight, "bouncy", soft and leaves a nice shine to it. It has never made my hair feel oily or greasy. It is easy to apply and easy to rinse out. This is great for restoring moisture to dry hair and also to help reduce frizz. I am happy with how well this works and I would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.

I have along (almost to my butt) thick, wavy hair. If the winds blows anywhere near me, my hair will be nothing but a tangled mess. I have noticed since using this, it does not tangle as easy and is easier to manage. It does have a amazing smell that will linger after you have rinsed it out. It helps reduce frizz and makes your hair soft and silky to the touch. This is a cream, and is very easy to spread evenly throughout your hair. For most of my life I have dyed my hair and this helps keep moisture in my hair, which gets rid of the dryness to it. I am more than pleased with how well this works and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.

I have included the link which will show you all three products. I have also included a few photos of the products themselves.





No comments:

Post a Comment