Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Review of Rise K-cups, Eco-friendlier pods for your Keurig

I was impressed with how rich this smell. With it being priced at a reasonable amount, I did not expect much. Just the same plain tasting coffee as always, but I was wrong. First off I would like to say how well made this is. It fits perfectly inside my Keurig, but looks nothing like a normal k-cup. It has more of a filter type bottom on it, which honestly I like better. This does arrive in a vacuum sealed bag. When the bag is opened the aroma is simply amazing. This does look and taste like high quality coffee you would get at an expensive coffee shop. This does taste ten times better than normal k-cup coffee, which I was not expecting. The taste is rich and smooth, just the way I like it. It can be drank plain black or with creamer and still taste amazing. This is something I would highly recommend. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well as a few photos.

K-cup link





No comments:

Post a Comment