Monday, September 12, 2016

Review of Baby Monitor WiFi Video Camera v2 - New Version.

This camera is so easy to set up. I love the fact that I can check it anytime I want from my phone (download the app) and can see exactly what is going on. This is great when to use while my baby is sleeping or for when I have some baby sit. It does say it can take a micro SD card up to 64 GB, but it does not come with one so you will need to purchase it separately. The video quality is HD. The video is crystal clear. That was one huge reason why I wanted this camera to begin with. You can also move the camera with your phone, which I love. This feature is important for me as I have a toddler as well and this allows me to check on them while they are playing and can see exactly where they are without having to constantly go in their room. It does seem to be both well made as well as durable. Overall, I am impress at how nice and how well this camera works. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well if you would like to check it out for yourself.

Baby monitor

No comments:

Post a Comment