Thursday, September 1, 2016

Review of Portable Lightweight Folding Camping Chair

This arrives in a very small compact bag. It is put together pretty much the same way a camping tent is. I like the fact that it does break down rather small as this makes it easier to both carry and to store. The chair does seem to be both well made as well as durable. It does sit fairly sturdy. The only thing I did not like about this chair is how hard it is to get together. Once you get two of the poles in the other two are a pain to get in. I know there should  be some resistance in it so that the chair stays up, but this was just way to hard. Once the chair was put together thought it was very comfortable to sit in and since it has a mesh backing your back is not sweaty by the time you get up. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link if you would like to check it out for yourself.

Camping chair link

No comments:

Post a Comment