Saturday, September 10, 2016

Review of Electronic Bug Fly Zapper Mosquito Killer Indoor.

I got this to put on my front porch. If you try to sit outside around dusk, the bugs come out from every where and it is a fight to get back inside. This does seem to be both well made as well as durable. It is sturdy and can be sat down or hung up as it does come with a chain to hang it by. This bug zapper does have a small "fence" around the bulbs where the zappers are which will protect hands unless they stick their fingers inside the fence. There is a little tray which allows you to clean all the dead bugs out. The reason for four stars is because it does not always kill them, and when a bee gets hit and not killed he becomes angry and you have to run. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.
Bug zapper

No comments:

Post a Comment