Thursday, September 29, 2016

Review of US Art Supply 16" x 20" Stretched Canvas (5-Pack).

These are perfect canvases. I have been looking for bigger canvases to paint photos on for around my house. These are very well made and seem to be durable as well. They are easy to paint, draw, and color on. I have had no problems with the paint wanting to run off these. These are a finer weave than others I have had, and I like these better. They are also a lot better as far as price goes. These are a bit thick and and stiff, but that was not a problem for me. They arrived with no dents or peeling, which is common with multi packs. Overall, these are perfect if you are looking for bigger, nicer canvases that are cheaper. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well:
Canvas link

No comments:

Post a Comment