Saturday, September 24, 2016

Review of Best Breast Pump

This is a nice Manual breast pump set. It includes a few breast pads,some milk storage bags, a bottle with nipple, a bottle lid with attached storage piece, a pump with handle and phalange, removable phalange shield, and phalange cover that doubles as a bottle stand. The only problems I had with this is the bottle lid with the storage piece. This was hard to screw on and off and also the storage you have to push really hard on. Other than that this works perfectly. It is a great baby shower present of to give to any breast feeding mother. This does seem to be both well made as well as durable. I am happy with this set. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Breast pump link

No comments:

Post a Comment