Friday, September 16, 2016

Review of Kensbuy Women's Multicolor Slip on Canvas Casual Shoes.

I love these shoes. They are perfect for "around the house" shoes as well as going out, they can even be used as water shoes. They are made from high quality material that seems to be both well made as well as durable. The top part of the shoe is made from a mesh material which allows air flow through the shoe and allows your feet to "breathe". This helps reduce foot sweating which can lead to odor. The colors are beautiful and really stand out. That was one of my favorite parts of the shoe. The bottoms are soft and flexible which allows you to wear them all day and they feel comfortable. They do have a decent amount of tread on the bottom, so you will not slip or slide while wearing them. Overall, these are really nice shoes. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link if you would like to check these out for yourself.
Shoe link

No comments:

Post a Comment