Saturday, September 17, 2016

Review of Ohuhu Solar Garden Light

This is a beautiful set of lights. Since they are solar powered, they can be used anywhere with no wires or batteries. While these do look like they are made from glass, they are actually plastic. That did not really bother me, however, because if they get knocked over I do not have to worry about them shattering. They do come with three different ways to mount them, which I personally loved. You can hang these up, mount them to the wall, or stake them in the ground. All of the hardware to set them up are included. These are easy to set up and easy to use. They do seem to be well made as well as durable and sturdy. Overall, these are amazing lights. They look beautiful and are so easy to use. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
I have included the link as well.

Lights link

No comments:

Post a Comment