Thursday, September 22, 2016

Review of Gullwing Clothes Drying Rack Laundry Rack

This rack is perfect for drying pants and shirts on. The top surface is fairly large which is perfect for shirts and pants, while the bottom area is great for socks or underwear. This does seem to be very well made as well as durable. This is light weight and can be folded up to store. It does fold up rather small and thin so it does not take up much room. While clothing is hanging from it, it does seem to be sturdy. I have not noticed it bending anywhere or trying to "buckle" when it is loaded with clothing. This is nice to have if there are clothing you can not dry in your dryer, or if you hang your clothing up outside, this is great if it is raining. Overall I am satisfied with how well it works and how easy it is to use. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
I have included the link as well.
Laundry rack

No comments:

Post a Comment