Friday, August 5, 2016

Review of Afton Essentials Premium Bed Canopy Mosquito Net

I absolutely love this canopy. It is a bright white color and looks good with anything. It does seem to be very well made as well as durable. I got this to go around my queen size sleigh bed and it worked perfectly. It can be used on pretty much anything for example you could use it over you hammock or tent if you were camping instead of your bed. This does cone with a storage bag which makes it easier to move and to store when not in use. This canopy is rather large. I think it would fit all the way up to a king size bed. I will be buying another one soon for my daughter bed. I am more than happy with this and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts. I have included the link if you would like to see this for yourself.

Canopy link

No comments:

Post a Comment