Monday, August 29, 2016

Review of Litterbiotic - Cat Litter Deodorizer.

At first I was hesitant to try this simply because I thought either its not going to work, or it will have a strong smell itself. I was wrong. It works wonderfully and has no scent at all. I am not sure exactly how it works, but it completely takes the smell away. The bag itself it not really big, but a little goes a long way. If you scoop like I do then this will extend the time you can use your litter by up to a week. What really surprised me is how well it gets rid of the pee smell. I do mean get rid of because it is gone not just covered up! I am more than happy with how well this works and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included two links. The first is to the website were you can get more information and the second it to the listing.

Website

Listing

No comments:

Post a Comment