Sunday, August 14, 2016

Review of Naturalico Shiatsu Neck&Shoulder Massager.

I got this for my husband and I since we both tend to have upper back pain around the shoulder area. It does heat up and will give you a deep massage, but it kind of hurts. I had to move it down to were it was right on my shoulder blades and middle of my back. You do not have to keep the heat on, and there is a button that you can press to change the kneading direction. My husband loved using it for his back, but since it hurt me I decided to try it out somewhere else. I used it on my legs to try and get relief for RLS and it worked. The massage plus the heat put me straight to sleep. This is really nice and seems to be both well made as well as durable. I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Massager link

No comments:

Post a Comment