Saturday, August 20, 2016

Review of Super Markers 100 Twin-Tip Broad-Liner Marker Set


I got these to use for an art project I have been working on. The first thing I noticed when I opened them is that the fine point end seems to be shedding a little bit. Also when you start using these the caps are super tight, but will loosen up as you use them more. That's it for the bad and also for the reason I gave this four stars instead of five. Now the good. These is a huge set of markers all of which are a different color. They are double sided with a wedge end and fine point end. The colors are very bright and bold, making them perfect for art work. They also come in a nice little display which makes storing and keeping up with them easier. Over all they are nice markers. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
I have included the link as well.
Marker set link

No comments:

Post a Comment